Monday, March 20, 2006

It's that time again...






We went to Milton Keynes on Saturday and Nick bought me this amazing journal from Paperchase, (Iget veeeery excited about stationery). It's got foldy out pages with grids on so you can plot out you allotment and lots of little plastic sleeves for all your seed packets and EVERYTHING! You have to feel sorry for me really :)






...that is, to completely take over the kitchen worktops with trays of seedlings. I had a great time yesterday getting my hands dirty. I sowed :

Sweet peas
Tomatoes
Parsley
Spinach
Red Brussels sprouts
Sweetcorn
Sunflowers
Zinnias
Candytuft (dwarf fairy)

5 comments:

Emm@ said...

You're very good. I've planted nothing as yet - I just don't have the room! I think I'll have to wait until the ground has warmed up nicely and just go straight in!

Emm@ xxxxxxx

Joanna said...

Wow you have been busy. I love growing seeds. Not sure if I will this year as my pot veggy patch has been eaten by my flower pot bunny monster. love your studio.

Cathy said...

I love stationery, too!

Haven't planted anything yet - just waiting to see what's survived the winter ...

Here's hoping!

Miss Erica said...

At last! Someone else with a stationery fetish! It's not just me!

Shalini Agrawal said...

Great work is done by you keep going and increase traffic.and also increase traffic for this also Oak kitchen worktops