Friday, April 07, 2006

The new moi


I'm off to the hairdressers tomorrow to have my head shorn, in the style of the girl in my Paris map painting. It's the beginning of the new moi. I consider one of my greatest idols in life, someone of huge inspiration to me, to be Miss Piggy. Next week, starting monday, (again!), I will -

1. Go running everyday
2. NOT eat pies, chips, donuts or Jamaican ginger cake.
3. Not drink wine on a school night.
4. Clean the toilet more often and generally be a better housewife!
5. Have my husband's tea ready for him every, well, most nights. He knows where the oven is!


Of course I will contantly be referring to my manual "Miss Piggy's Guide to Life". Below (or above, I can never figure it out) is an example of the kind of exercise I will be doing. This is called "The Gift Lift"

No comments: