Friday, August 04, 2006

Spoilt spoilt spoilt!





I've been really slack lately blog wise, I've had a lot going on (excuses excuses). BUT ANYWAY! My Pink swap partner is a veeery nice lady who lives all the way over the sea in Washington, in America! I wish I knew how to do a linky thing, anyone know?
Well. Just look what arrived i the post for me!

The most beautiful gifts. And sooo thoughtful, THANK-YOU Kim!
I was so ashamed of the pack I sent Kim, that I've sent a few little extras by way of a thank-you!

4 comments:

One Crabapple said...

Look at all of the pink flower seed you got

ANd ohhh, your Pink Gloves !

The kitty looks so cute - I am laughing.

What a haul , huh ? Sweet !

tlchang said...

What a fab package! (and you can add a link by highlighting what you want to be 'active and then clicking the little link button in the graphic menu bar when you are composing your post. It looks like a chain. A pop up will appear, and you put the link in there)

Glad that you are blogging again. :-)

Miss Erica said...

Hi,

The cat's actually a boy, but everyone thinks he's a girl so I thought I'd just put a big pink flower on his head!

Ooooh, thanks for the info TLC. I'll give that a whizz.

xxx

Kim Carney said...

Hello Erica ... I am soooo glad you liked all the goodies. And I loved your first package, and YOUR SECond package just got her. I can thank you enough for all my goodies... I love them all!