Monday, January 29, 2007

Six strange things about me....


Well, I been tagged to tell 6 strange things about me....

1) I have a Daniel O'Donnell calender on my office wall. I bought it as a joke for my friend for Christmas, but it made me laugh soooo much, I kept it!


2) I am utterly and completey obsessed with "Nick & Jessica, Newlyweds". I have no idea why! I consider myself a fairly deep, thoughtful and even intelligent person at a stretch...but I LOVE watching it. I have watched the same episodes again and again, and am gutted they are now divorced. Weird!


3) I have a stationery fetish and will buy post it notes, notebooks and pens in an uncontrollable frenzy.

4) I have a series of beauty spots in the shape of the eiffle tower on my left fore arm.

5) I can't stop re-arranging furniture. I spend hours moving the sofa, the sideboard etc, then spend the same amount of time putting it all back exactly where it was. When my husband gets home, he has no idea what adventures the pieces of furniture have had while he was at work.

6) I dislike chocolate and ice-cream. Chocolate hurts my teeth and ice-cream...well, why would anyone want to put themselves through the displeasure of eating something soooo horribly cold!

So there you go.
Six weird things about me!

4 comments:

natural attrill said...

You dont like chocolate! well that is unusual, the only other person I know who doesnt is my Dad.
Penny.

lorna said...

Brilliant!

Deb said...

i loved reading your 6 werid facts. i cant believe you dont like chocolate-i will eat your share for you!
dx

Cathy said...

I particularly like the adventures of the furniture!!

And chocolate hurts my teeth, too (as does anything really sugary) and I'm not keen on ice cream either.